How do I use connectors in Visio?
Connect shapes already on the page
- On the Home tab, in the Tools group, click Connector. or press Ctrl+3.
- Click a shape and drag a connector to another shape.
- When you’re done, click Pointer Tool. on the Home tab in the Tools group or press Ctrl+1.
How do I manually draw connectors in Visio?
To draw a connector, on the Home tab, in the Tools group, select the Connector tool. Now you can simply draw a connector on your canvas with the help of mouse selection.
How do I link pages in Visio 2010?
Link to a page in the same Visio drawing
- Select the shape that you want to link.
- On the Insert tab, select Link.
- In the Link to box, select Page in this file.
- Under Choose page, select the page you want to link to.
- Optionally, click Add display text, and enter a description of the hyperlink.
How do I bend a connector in Visio?
To add corners at angles less than 90 degrees, hold down the “Control” key while moving the midpoint of the connector line up or down. To convert a straight line connector to a curved line, right-click on the connector and select “Curved Connector.”
How do you insert a hyperlink?
Right-click the selected text, point to the “Link” option, and then click the “Insert Link” command. In the Insert Hyperlink window, select “Existing File or Web Page” on the left. Type (or copy and paste) the URL of the web page into the “Address” field. And then click “Ok” to save your hyperlink.
How do you make connectors in Visio arrows?
You can add arrows, points, or other line ends to a connector.
- Select a connector.
- On the Home tab, in the Shape group, select Line, and then select Arrows.
- Select More Arrows, in the Line window select the type, size or cap type, and then click OK.
How are connectors different from flow lines?
That is to differentiate between an arrow that “connects” to a shape and a standard line or arrow that does not. A flow line “connector” will attach to a shape. When the shape is moved, the connector will stay attached to the shape whereas a standard line or arrow will not.
How do I export Visio to word?
Transfer Specific Shapes from Visio to Word. 1. Start Visio and open the drawing from which you want to export shapes. Go to the “Edit” menu and click on “Select by Type” to open the Select by Type dialog box. 2. Click on “Shape Type.”. Select the check boxes for the types of shapes you want to export.
How do you use Visio?
Microsoft Visio (formerly known as Microsoft Office Visio) is a diagrams software developed by Microsoft and supported by the Windows operating systems. You can use Visio to create diagrams using vector graphics. Visio offers many tools to help you draw shapes, fill color and add text, among other tasks.
How to use Visio?
Decide what you’re trying to accomplish and gather the suitable detail requirements to draw your diagram or chart.