How much money can you wire through Western Union?
You can send a maximum of $2,500.00 per online money transfer. Agent locations typically have no limit, however, so long as you can provide adequate identification while sending. Nearly all transactions through Western Union will have a transfer fee attached, ranging from $3.50 to $100 or more.
Does Western Union require ID to send money online?
Note: You must be at least 18 years old with a valid, government-issued ID* to send or receive money with Western Union. Your receiver will need to present an ID and answer the test question to receive the money.
How can I send 10000 dollars to someone?
Here are the best ways to send money:
- Cash. Max transfer amount: No limit.
- Bank transfer. Max transfer amount: No limit, although there may be internal transfer limits.
- PayPal. Max transfer amount: $10,000 per transaction.
- Google Wallet.
How do I claim money from Western Union?
How to receive money in the Philippines:
- Confirm the money’s ready for pickup. Track your transfer online.
- Find a Western Union agent location near you.
- Take your tracking number (MTCN), valid photo ID and complete the Receive Money form.
- Sign the receipt and receive your cash.
How long does it take to receive money Western Union?
Money in Minutes service for pick up at an Agent location – generally delivered within minutes*. Next Day service for pick up at an Agent location is generally available the next day*. Direct to Bank deposit typically takes between 2 to 5 business days, but could vary, depending on country.
What kind of ID do you need to pick up money from Western Union?
If you need to pick up money at Western Union agent location, please present a valid International passport, National Identity Card, Driver’s License, Residence ID (for foreigners), Foreigner’s document.
What is the process of sending money through Western Union?
Online money transfer in 4 steps
- Log in. Don’t have a profile? Learn more.
- Start your transfer. Enter the destination country.
- Enter your receiver’s details. You’ll need your receiver’s bank details: bank name, code, and account number1.
- Pay and hit send. Make sure to check your details before hitting send.
What info is needed to receive Western Union?
In general, you will need to know at least: Your Receiver’s bank name. Your Receiver’s bank code and bank account number. The amount and country to which you wish to send.
Can someone else pick up my Western Union money for me?
Can I authorize someone to pick up the money from me if I can’t leave my home? For security reasons, only the designated receiver can pick up a transfer. However, you can ask your sender to contact Western Union customer service to ask for a refund.