How can I get more likes and comments?
Before we jump into strategies for attracting more comments, there are a few things you need to do:
- Make your account public.
- Enable push notifications.
- Curate engaging content.
- Develop an Instagram editorial calendar.
- Host a giveaway or contest.
- Host an Instagram takeover.
- Ask users to engage in the comments.
How do you get a lot of comments on Facebook?
So how do you get more Facebook comments without baiting? Follow these tips:
- Ask for authentic input.
- Use visual content.
- Ask questions.
- Post interesting content that people will want to talk about.
- Provoke an emotional response.
- Post a photo and ask followers to write a caption.
How do you repost on Facebook with comments and likes?
This is located underneath the post but above the Likes and comments. Choose where you want to repost the item. When you click the Share link a new window will appear. Use the drop-down menu at the top of the new window to choose where you want to repost the item.
How do you get followers to comment?
How to Get People to Comment on Instagram: Our 8 Pro Tips!
- Respond to Your Comments.
- Reciprocate Engagement.
- Creatively Ask People to Comment.
- Do an Instagram Giveaway.
- Host an Instagram Takeover.
- Invite People to Tag Friends.
- Add In Some Cute Photos.
- Ask Thoughtful Questions.
What kinds of posts get the most likes?
Not only do photo posts get more engagement than links, videos or text-based updates, they actually account for 93% of the most engaging posts on Facebook. According to Kissmetrics, photos get 53% more likes, 104% more comments and 84% more click-throughs on links than text-based posts.
What is the best time to post in FB?
between 1pm and 3pm
The best time to post on Facebook is between 1pm and 3pm on weekdays. The worst time to post on Facebook is between 8am and 8pm on a weekend. In general, noon and a couple of hours afterward every day except Sunday is the best time to post on the platform, according to Buffer.