How do I log into my ATT Uverse account?
Log in to att.com/uversecentral, then enter your AT U-verse member ID (email address) and password you’ve always used to manage your AT U-verse account.
What happened to AT U-verse?
In selected markets, AT began to replace AT U-verse TV with a new service based on its DirecTV Now platform, AT TV, in August 2019. On April 3, 2020, AT began announcing that U-verse would no longer be available to new customers. New customers ended up receiving AT TV for TV service.
Is AT U-verse the same as AT TV?
AT U-verse is replaced by AT TV That’s because AT has switched most of its TV service to live TV streaming that you can bundle with internet service. It’s called AT TV (not to be confused with AT TV NOW, its stand-alone, month-to-month-contract streaming service).
How do I view my AT TV bill online?
View bills online
- Go to Your bill.
- If you have more than one service, choose the bill you want to view. Your previous bill activity and current bill will display.
- Expand sections to see more details. To pay your bill, select Make a payment. To see a copy of your paper bill, select View paper bill.
How do I log into my AT TV?
Select Settings and choose Account, then TV Provider, and finally Sign in. Search for and select DIRECTV STREAM. Select your DIRECTV user ID from the list (if applicable) or select Enter New and follow the prompts. Enter your password and select Done.
How do I check my AT account?
- Dial 800.288. 2020.
- Follow the prompts to confirm the account about which you are calling.
- Follow the voice prompts and say Bill Balance.
- For account verification, provide the last 4-digits of the account holder’s Social Security number or your 4-digit Personal Identification Number.
Why did AT stop selling uverse?
As expected, AT has stopped selling new subscriptions to U-verse, the telecom’s 14-year-old pay-TV service, in an attempt to move consumers toward upstart online TV service AT TV (formerly DirecTV Now). “To help our employees serve our existing customers, we’re no longer selling U-verse TV.
How do I pay my uverse bill online?
Paying Your U-Verse Bill Online via MyAT Website
- Sign into your myAT account.
- Go to “Make a payment”
- Choose the bill you want to pay.
- Make sure the payment amount is correct (change the amount if necessary)
- Submit your payment.
How do I check my AT bill via text?
Get free wireless account updates by text We’ll send you a text message with your account balance, due date, and more. English – Call *BAL# (*225#). Spanish – Call *SAL# (*725#).