What are the ages of time?
- Golden Age. People and Gods lived together in harmony, nobody had to work, and peace prevailed.
- Silver Age. Men in the Silver age lived for one hundred years under the dominion of their mothers and not quite as peacefully and harmonious as in the golden age.
- Bronze Age. Things are more modern.
- Heroic Age.
- Iron Age.
Which group has the highest atomic radius?
What is the shortest Eon?
Quaternary Period The Quaternary spans from 2.58 million years ago to present day, and is the shortest geological period in the Phanerozoic Eon. It features modern animals, and dramatic changes in the climate. It is divided into two epochs: the Pleistocene and the Holocene.
What makes a story modern?
The Modernist writers infused objects, people, places and events with significant meanings. They imagined a reality with multiple layers, many of them hidden or in a sort of code. The idea of a poem as a riddle to be cracked had its beginnings in the Modernist period.
What is the shortest group in the periodic table?
The first period of the periodic table is the shortest period of the periodic table. The sixth period of the periodic table is the longest period of the periodic table.
Which period is the shortest?
1 Answer. The first period is the shortest period in the periodic table as it have only two elements i.e., H and He. The period in which the maximum number of elements are present in 6th period.
Which group has lowest atomic radius?
Which is the longest group in periodic table?
Group 1(H, Li, Na, K, Rb, Cs, Fr) is the longest group in the periodic table. The first group is called the alkali metals group.
Is H smaller than F?
Hence though fluorine has an extra shell but due to the increased attractive forces of the nucleus on the orbiting electrons the radius decreases and in the free state both have almost an equal radius hydrogen(78 pm), fluorine(71 pm) but on adding that extra electron the increase in radius for hydrogen is more than …
What is the definition of contemporary fiction?
Contemporary Fiction means: A fictional book (events, settings, characters etc. described are not real) set in contemporary times (modern times)
How many periods are called short period?
The first period is the shortest period containing only 2 elements. The second and third periods are short periods. The population of each short period is eight elements. The fourth and fifth periods are long periods and contain 18 elements each.
Why is the 7th period incomplete?
7th period is considered incomplete because it consists of elements which have not been studied properly yet. Thus, we can’t give them a permanent recognition as all the elements in the periodic table have many properties and similarities to follow.
What is modern time?
1. modern times – the circumstances and ideas of the present age; “in modern times like these” contemporary world, modern world, present times. times – a more or less definite period of time now or previously present; “it was a sign of the times” Based on WordNet 3.0, Farlex clipart collection.
Why does density increase down Group 0?
The density increases as you go down the group. As the atoms get bigger, they get heavier, and so you have an increasing mass in the same volume – the density goes up.
Which is larger P or P3?
Ar: P has a +15 nucleus, Ar’s is +18. Thus P3- will have a smaller Zeff (=+15-10 = +5 vs. +18 – 10 = +8 for Ar) and a larger radius.
What is modern fiction and its characteristics?
1. Modern novel is remarkable for its popularity, variety and complexity. The modern novel is realistic. It deals with all the facts of contemporary life, the pleasant as well as the unpleasant, the beautiful as well as the ugly, and does not present merely a one sided view of life.
What is Period 7 on the periodic table?
The Actinide series contains elements with atomic numbers 89 to 103 and is the sixth group in the periodic table. The series is the row below the Lanthanide series, which is located underneath the main body of the periodic table.
What is the largest atomic radius in Group 18?
The Electron Configurations for Noble Gases
|Atomic #||Atomic radius (pm)|
Which has largest radius?
Thus O2− has a minimum z-effective thus largest radius.