Which book is best for IELTS academic preparation?
Top 5 IELTS Preparation Books
- Barron’s IELTS Superpack.
- The Official Cambridge Guide to IELTS.
- Cambridge IELTS 14 Academic Student’s Book with Answers with Audio.
- Official IELTS Practice Materials.
- Road to IELTS.
How can I improve my academic reading for IELTS?
Tips for improving reading skills for IELTS
- Develop skills for all types of questions in reading.
- Developing speed reading skills.
- Understanding the full passage is not important.
- Enhance grammar skills.
- Identifying key words.
- Scanning and skimming.
- Optimizing your vocabulary.
- Tackling tricky and complex passages.
How can I prepare for IELTS for free?
The IELTS Prep App was launched by the British Council to help candidates improve English language for IELTS preparation. It is a free online learning programme with user friendly techniques of reading, writing, speaking and listening.
What are the best free websites to prepare for the IELTS exam?
IELTS preparation tips | Top-10 online free sites
- British Council website. The first place on our list is the website about IELTS preparation from the British Council.
- Cambridge English website.
- IDP IELTS website.
- IELTS.org website.
- IELTS Exam website.
- IELTS Essential Website.
- IELTS advantage website.
- Road to IELTS site.
Which book is best for IELTS 2021?
What are the best books for the IELTS general exam in 2021?
|S.No||IELTS General Book name||Price (in INR)|
|1||The Official Cambridge Guide to IELTS||Rs. 635|
|2||Cambridge IELTS 10 to 16||Each below Rs. 500|
|3||English Collocations in Use||Rs. 4117|
|4||English Vocabulary in Use||Rs. 339|
How can I get 9 bands in IELTS?
IELTS Speaking tip
- Be your own judge.
- Watch English Based T.V. Shows.
- Don’t try to finish quickly.
- Listen to more sample recordings.
- Use Pencil instead of pen and give special attention to spelling.
- Focus on details.
- Try to devote time effectively and Read the instructions carefully.
- Read anything and everything.
How can I get 6.5 reading in IELTS?
4 tips to get you from a band 6 to a band 7.
- Put the spotlight on your weakest skill. Be clear on what you need to improve on the most. – is it speaking, listening, writing or reading?
- Study the assessment criteria. For Speaking and Writing,
- Go to class! Don’t spend your money on another test just yet.
Is 7.5 A good score in IELTS academic?
5, for example, 6.5, 7.5., 8.5. Each individual IELTS Skill (Listening, Reading, Writing, and Speaking) gets a band score in this range. You also get an overall band score for your whole test….What Is a Good IELTS Score?
|IELTS Band Score||Skill Level|
Which app is best for IELTS writing?
IELTS Prep App. This one is developed by the British Council and is available both on Android devices and iOS. It is a clever little tool that gives an overview of all the components of IELTS: Reading, Listening, Speaking and Writing tests.
Who is IELTS Liz?
Hi, my name is Elizabeth Ferguson but I’m usually known as Liz. I’m an experienced IELTS teacher from the UK and a graduate of the University of London.
What are the best books to prepare for IELTS?
The books are listed below: The Official Cambridge Guide to IELTS is the ultimate guide book from the organization that produces the test – Cambridge Assessment English.
What is the IELTS ebooks pack?
It is pack of 5 eBooks for all the four sections of IELTS: Listening, Reading, Writing (Task 1 and Task 2) and Speaking of the Academic module. What stands out is that it has latest IELTS questions (June – September 2021). The answers are also provided by IELTS experts. The pack contains 41 listening tests and 35 reading tests with answers.
Which is the best IELTS guide for Cambridge University students?
The IELTS Official Cambridge Guide #2. Simone Braverman’s Target Band 7: IELTS Academic #3. IELTS Practice Tests Plus 2 with Key and CD Pack #4. Ace the IELTS #5. Road to IELTS #6. ELTS Success Formula Academic with CD #7. Cambridge IELTS 13 Academic Student’s Book with Answers
What is IELTS combo?
The combo is a pack of 5 eBooks for all the four sections of IELTS: Listening, Reading, Writing (Task 1 and Task 2) and Speaking of the Academic module. The book is of the latest version and the answers are also provided by IELTS experts. It contains 25 listening tests and 25 reading tests with answers.