How can I pay my gas bill online in Gujarat?
How to pay Gujarat Gas Bill Payment Online?
- In ‘Recharges & Bill Payments’ section, go to ‘Piped Gas’
- Select ‘GGL’ as your ‘Operator’, add the customer ID.
- A user will get the bill details, press ‘Continue’
- Choose the desired payment mode to complete the gujarat gas payment.
What is special discount in IGL bill?
The discount of Rs. 15 per Self-billing is valid till 31st December 2021 now. Customer can avail this discount for up to six self-billing attempts with effect from 1st January 2021.
How can I pay IGL through Paytm?
Payment by Pay Tm
- Go to Paytm wallet mobile app.
- Under the “Recharge or Pay Bills for” click on “Gas”. Enter “Gas Provider” and select Tab “Indraprastha Gas Limited” and then enter BP Number to fetch details of amount payable.
- Click ‘pay’ to make wallet payment.
How can I pay my Indane gas bill through Paytm?
You can use this app to pay your Indane Gas bill.
- Login to the Paytm website or the mobile app.
- Navigate to the “Gas” option.
- Enter your gas provider which is Indane Gas and click on “Proceed”
- Enter the “Consumer Number” and other details like the amount of the gas bill.
- Click on the “Pay” option.
How can I get gas bill in Gujarat?
Even though we have made reasonable efforts in explaining your bill, however we would be happy to receive your call at our Customer Care : 1800 103 5001 (Toll Free). For payment of bills, you can issue a cheque in the name of Gujarat Gas Company Limited and drop in at various Skypak drop-boxes across the city.
Is Gujarat Gas a PSU?
Gujarat Gas (GGL) — India’s largest city gas distribution (CGD) company — has struck a balance between being a profitable listed entity and fulfilling the social responsibility that goes with being a public sector undertaking (PSU).
Is PNG cheaper than LPG?
Using an electric cooker, induction or electric stove which is powered by electricity is very economical as compared to LPG. At the same time, PNG (Piped Natural Gas) is also cheaper by about 60 percent than LPG.
How is IGL gas bill calculated?
The general billing pattern is to bill for gas consumption every two months. The first bill is on ACTUAL gas consumption as per the meter reading. The second one is on ASSESSED basis. Thereafter, the cycle of billing alternately by Actual Reading and Accessed Reading is repeated.
Can I pay my gas online?
You can pay your electricity and gas bills in many ways: Paying online or via our mobile app. Using our payment phone line. By Direct Debit. Paying by a bank transfer or from abroad.
Can I pay online for Bharat Gas?
Make An Online Payment to Bharat Gas through “Quickpay” Option. You can make a payment for your Bharatgas cylinder on their official website using the “Quick Pay” option. Once you book a cylinder, you can choose under the “Payment Mode” to choose cash on delivery or online payment.
Can I book indane gas through Paytm?
Yes, you can book an Indane Gas cylinder online. Visit the Indane Gas booking page on Paytm, select your booking type value, enter the details and click on Proceed to book an Indane gas cylinder on Paytm.
How can I book gas cylinder through Paytm?
How to Book Indane Gas Cylinder Online at Paytm?
- Go to Indane Gas booking page on Paytm.
- Enter your Consumer Number or Mobile Number or LPG ID.
- Select your Gas Agency.
- Click on Proceed.
- Select the mode of payment from Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking or UPI (UPI is only available on Paytm App)
Does Gujarat Gas Limited receive all the amount I have billed?
Note: – Gujarat Gas Limited receives only your billed amount. Details of transaction processing charges, if any, will be displayed on payment page of Billdesk and Paytm.
How much is the cashback on 1st gas bill at Paytm?
Flat Rs.25 Cashback on your 1st Gas Bill payment at Paytm # Paytm Share This deal is only for first time users. Flat Rs.25 Cashback on minimum amount of Rs.200 or more.
How to pay Bharat bill pay online?
Click on Bharat Bill Pay, Billdesk or Paytm to pay your bill online Enter your Customer Id. Customer details and bill details will be displayed along with bill amount and the same are to be verified before making payment.
What is the cashback scheme at Gujarat Gas?
Gujarat Gas is sharing this scheme for the benefit of our customers. The cashback scheme is run by Phone Pe and Billdesk. Any dispute/complaint regarding the cashback may be taken up by the customer with their Phone Pe/Billdesk. Gujarat Gas is sharing this scheme for the benefit of our customers.