How much will it cost to travel south India?
Popular South india Tour Packages
|South india Packages||Price (Per person on twin sharing)||Nights|
|Exotic Kerala with Flights – Standard||Rs 23,999||4 Nights|
|Southern Temple Tour||Rs 10,999||3 Nights|
|2 Nights Chennai Cruise||Rs 17,490||2 Nights|
|Goa – Lakshadweep Cruise Vacation||Rs 38,490||5 Nights|
Which travels is best in South India?
- Coorg, Karnataka. Coorg | #1 of 30 Places to Visit in South India.
- Wayanad, Kerala. Wayanad | #2 of 30 Places to Visit in South India.
- Kodaikanal, Tamil Nadu. Kodaikanal | #3 of 30 Places to Visit in South India.
- Ooty and Coonoor, Tamil Nadu.
- Chennai, Tamil Nadu.
- Gokarna, Karnataka.
- Hampi, Karnataka.
- Varkala, Kerala.
Which site is best for tour packages in India?
Book Domestic and International Holidays. Yatra is one of India’s leading online travel portals, offering holiday packages in India and abroad. Yatra offers value for money packages, luxury packages, group departures as well as customized packages.
Which is the cheapest place to visit in India?
The Best Budget-Friendly Cities to Travel to in India
- Kodaikanal. South India’s most popular hill station is also one of the country’s cheapest to explore.
- Hampi. This hilly temple town will either burn a hole in your pocket or give you the best holiday experience for a pittance.
- McLeod Ganj.
How much money do I need to travel India for a month?
You don’t need a lot of money for 1 month in India, even if you’re a luxury traveler. I’d say most travelers can get by on between 600-3,000 USD during their month in India, not including flights to and from the country.
How do I plan a South tour?
Overnight stay at hotel.
- Day 2. Chennai – Covelong.
- Day 3. Covelong.
- Day 4. Covelong – Pondicherry.
- Day 5. Pondicherry – Thanjavur (237Kms / 6Hrs)
- Day 6. Tanjore – Trichy – Madurai.
- Day 7. Madurai – Periyar.
- Day 8. Thekkady (Periyar) – Kumarakom.
- Day 9. Kumarkom – Alleppey (27 kms)
What should I wear in South India tour?
Cotton clothes If you go outdoors during the day, especially during the summer months. Wear comfortable clothes made of cotton that dry easily. Even, if the evenings get cold or when you visit a place of worship in South India, always carry a sarong or a shawl in your travel backpack to cover yourself.
How do I plan a tour package?
Planning a tour itinerary guide
- STEP 1: Research other tours in the marketplace.
- STEP 2: Name your tour.
- STEP 3: Map out the duration, frequency and departure details.
- STEP 4: List the major locations and tour highlights.
- STEP 5: Research tour content and draft commentary.