How can I update my BlackBerry ID?
How to change or update the BlackBerry ID Username (email address) on BBOS or BlackBerry 10
- Swipe down from the top of the home screen and tap Settings.
- Tap BlackBerry ID.
- Tap the edit Edit button.
- Clear the BlackBerry ID Username field and enter the email address to use as your BlackBerry ID Username.
How do you reset your BlackBerry ID?
Visit http://www.blackberry.com/bbid. Under Already have a BlackBerry ID? click Reset your password. Enter your current username and the verification code shown in the CAPTCHA image and click Submit.
Can you delete BlackBerry ID?
Visit blackberry.com/us/en/support/bbid. Click Reset your password. Enter your BlackBerry ID Username and the displayed verification code. Click the Delete BlackBerry ID Account link displayed at the bottom.
How do I verify my BlackBerry ID?
How to confirm your BlackBerry ID
- Select Sign In and log in using your BlackBerry ID credentials.
- Select Account Details and underneath Email Status, click Confirm your BlackBerry ID email address.
How do I find out what my BlackBerry ID password is?
Access the BlackBerry ID sign-in screen on the device and select Forgot Password. Enter the BlackBerry ID Username and select OK. Enter the answer to the password recovery question and select OK. The password reset email will be delivered to the device.
How do I recover my BlackBerry ID username?
From the home screen, select Options > Device > BlackBerry ID….
- Enter your email address.
- Enter the verification code as shown in the CAPTCHA image and click Submit.
- One of the following will occur: A prompt displays asking you to answer the password recovery question. – This email address is a valid BlackBerry ID.
Why do I need a BlackBerry ID?
The BlackBerry ID keeps track of applications in one location which is convenient during BlackBerry smartphone or tablet upgrades. Also BlackBerry ID allows the BlackBerry smartphone user to lock, locate or wipe a BlackBerry product remotely using BlackBerry Protect in case it is lost or stolen.
How do I reset my BlackBerry ID and password?
- Fill in the Username and verification code, and click Submit.
- Access the password reset email and follow the instructions to complete the password reset process.
Do I need a BlackBerry ID?
It is mandatory to login to a BlackBerry ID when performing the first activation of a BlackBerry Playbook. For information on the BlackBerry PlayBook setup process, see Article 26228.