How do I turn off word wrap?
Enable or disable text wrapping for a text box, rich text box, or expression box
- Right-click the control for which you want to enable or disable text wrapping, and then click Control Properties on the shortcut menu.
- Click the Display tab.
- Select or clear the Wrap text check box.
How do you wrap text in Crystal Reports?
- Open CRYSTAL REPORT.
- Open The The Open The Report That You Want To Enable Word Wrap Report.
- Right Click On The Field That You Want To Word Wrap.
- Select Format Object.
- Then Place A Check In The Box Can Grow and set the maximum line number. Permalink. Posted 19-Feb-13 5:29am. Sandeep Mewara. Add your solution here.
How do I turn off word wrap in SSRS?
Just double click the field in the grid (or textbox). It will open up a pop up window. Under ‘General’ tab change ‘Markup type’ from ‘None – plain text only’ to ‘HTML – Interpret HTML tags as Style.
How do you show the long string text in next line in Crystal Reports?
Crystal Reports – How to display more than one line of text
- Insert the field into the report (if it hasn’t already) and right-click on it and click on ‘Format Field’
- On the ‘Common’ tab, tick ‘Can grow’ – you can also set a limit to the field using ‘Maximum number of lines’
- Click ‘OK’ to save the changes.
How do I stop text wrapping?
If you want to prevent the text from wrapping, you can apply white-space: nowrap; Notice in HTML code example at the top of this article, there are actually two line breaks, one before the line of text and one after, which allow the text to be on its own line (in the code).
How do I stop text wrapping in Word?
To keep the whole paragraph on the same page, follow these steps.
- Right-click the paragraph that you want to keep together. In the box that opens, select Paragraph.
- In the Paragraph dialog box, click the Line and Page Breaks tab.
- In the Pagination section, select the Keep lines together check box, and click OK.
How do I enable can grow option in Crystal Reports?
By selecting File > Options in the main menu and then going to the Fields tab you will discover a button labeled String. Clicking that button will open an abbreviated version of the Format Editor that does include, on the Common tab, a Can Grow check-box.
How do you wrap text in report builder?
Setting the CanGrow property to True will allow wrapping, and the text box will get as big as it needs to vertically to contain all the characters in its value. To ensure the proper landscaping of PDF exports, set the PageSize of the report object accordingly (setting Width=11″ x Height=8.5″ will make a landscape PDF).
How do I stop table cells from wrapping text?
We do not want the words to wrap–we want even, uniform rows. I’ve right-clicked inside the cells I want to disable text wrapping (Right-click cell > Table Properties > Cell > Options… > Uncheck “Wrap text”).
How do you stop word wrap in CSS?
To prevent the text from wrapping, you can use the CSS white-space property with the “nowrap” or “pre” value.
Why does my text wrap in Word?
This happens if you accidentally change the paragraph indentation for the document. Ensure that Indentation, both before and after text, are set to zero and that no special formatting has been set.
What is word wrap in Microsoft Word?
Definition of word wrap : a word processing feature that automatically transfers a word for which there is insufficient space from the end of one line of text to the beginning of the next.