How does your dad influence you?
Dads are important for children in forming their emotional state. The support and affection that comes from fathers provide a feeling of security and self-confidence. While growing up, children face a lot of ups and downs in their lives, and a father’s strong helping hand is exactly what they need.
What to say to encourage someone to study?
My brain knows better, so body—get up!
- You have worked so hard for this! Good luck on your test (though you don’t even need it).
- Hey, remember me?
- I’ve gotta say I’m not a huge fan of this test.
- Keep going and don’t stop!
- I’d wish you good luck, but you don’t even need it because you’ve been working so hard.
How do you motivate someone to study hard?
Here, therefore, are our top tips for staying motivated.
- Break the task down into manageable chunks.
- Keep your end goal in mind—but also use interim goals on the way.
- Get into a study routine.
- Try different study approaches.
- Don’t let your studying take over your life.
What inspires you to make the first move?
Regardless of the size of the challenge, action is what turns those challenges into growth. This is the inspiration to take my first move: Life is interesting only when we are striving, struggling, gathering strength, developing skills and improving our personality.
Which person influenced you most?
A Family Member—For most of us, parents and siblings have a huge impact on our lives. Answering with a family member is fairly predictable but also perfectly appropriate. Just make sure you can articulate the specific ways in which the family member influenced you.
What is your greatest influence in life?
The most influential people in my life have always been the people closest to me. My family is small but supportive. My parents taught me and my brother a strong work ethic – to aim high, work hard and value your relationships. My parents have nurtured me, guided me and comforted me.
How do you inspire someone you love?
Consider these phrases to combine that all-important sentiment with encouragement.
- I love you a lot. You know that, right?
- I love you and am here to help.
- Don’t worry.
- I love you not because we’re related, but because you are an incredible person.
- Things have a way of working out the way they should.