What do you find motivating?
Good answers to the question ‘what motivates you? ‘
- meeting deadlines, targets or goals.
- mentoring and coaching others.
- learning new things.
- coming up with creative ideas to improve something, or make something new.
- analysing complex data in order to draw clear and simple conclusions.
- working well as part of a team.
Why is leisure time important?
The main reason that leisure time is important is that it gives a person the balance needed to focus on his or her other, more stressful, daily activities. Leisure time relieves boredom and stress and also improves one’s physical and emotional health. This allows him or her to be more focused when the time comes.
How can I study everyday?
Here are our top tips for getting the most out of study.
- Pick a place and time. Everyone has their own idea about the best place and time to study.
- Study every day.
- Plan your time.
- Discover your learning style.
- Review and revise.
- Take breaks.
- Ask for help.
- Stay motivated.
Why is it important to have a good study habits?
Good study skills can increase your confidence, competence, and self-esteem. They can also reduce anxiety about tests and deadlines. Good study skills can improve your ability to learn and retain knowledge. Students who use effective study skills may feel their work and effort is more worthwhile….
What do you do in your leisure time answers?
How to answer “What Do You Do In Your Spare Time?”
- Volunteering. If you have any experience volunteering this is the time to mention it – especially if it aligns with the companies own CSR efforts.
- Team activities.
- Keeping fit.
- Socialising with friends & family.
- Don’t overshare.
- Don’t lie.
What do you enjoy doing in your leisure time?
Sample answers to “What do you enjoy doing in your leisure time?” interview question. I enjoy going for a walk, or for a hike in the nature. As a market research analyst I spend most of my days in front of a computer, which obviously isn’t the healthiest thing….