What should I do if my iPhone is stuck on the Apple logo?
Press and hold the Side button. Keep holding the Side button until you see the recovery mode screen. iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus: Press and hold both the Volume Down button and the Sleep/Wake button. Keep holding the Volume Down button until you see the recovery mode screen.
How do I fix a stuck Apple logo endless reboot?
First solution: Force your iPhone X to restart.
- Quickly press and release the Volume Up button.
- Then quickly press and release the Volume Down button.
- Finally, press and hold the Side/Power button until the Apple logo appears.
How do you force open an iPhone?
Press and hold both the Sleep/Wake button and the Home button at the same time. When the Apple logo appears, release both buttons.
How to fix iPhone flashing Apple logo?
1) Best Fix for iPhone Flashing Apple Logo Screen. The best solution for an iPhone flashing Apple logo or any other iPhone errors is using FoneGeek iOS System Recovery. 2) Force Reboot iPhone. Another simple way to fix an iPhone flashing the Apple logo on and off is to force reboot the device. 3) Restore iPhone in DFU Mode. Restoring the iPhone in DFU mode in iTunes is another great way to eliminate some iPhone related issues. 4) Restore iPhone in Recovery Mode. Sometimes DFU mode doesn’t work and if after several tries you are unable to enter DFU mode, you may want to try restoring the 5) Check iPhone Hardware at Apple Store. If all the solutions above don’t resolve the iPhone flashing Apple logo issue, then it is very likely that there is a hardware
How to get iPhone off Apple logo?
1) Plug iPhone to computer with a Lightning cable. 2) Enter DFU Mode on iPhone: On iPhone 4, 5, 6s and earlier: Hold down the Sleep/Wake button and Home Button together for 8 seconds > release the Sleep/Wake 3) Click “OK” and hit “Restore iPhone” to fix iPhone frozen Apple logo. Warning you one more time: this will erase everything on your iOS device.
What to do if iPhone is stuck on Apple screen?
Steps to fix iPhone stuck on Apple logo during boot Connect the device with a USB cable to the PC. Put the iPhone in DFU mode. To do so, press and hold Power and Home buttons for 10 secs. Then let go of the Power button while holding the Home button. iPhone will say the DFU mode is detected. The next and last step is to perform a full restore.
Why is my iPhone stuck on the White Apple screen?
The iPhone gets stuck on the Apple logo screen when there’s a problem with the operating system that prevents the phone from booting up like normal. It’s very difficult for the average user to pinpoint exactly what the cause of the problem is, but there are a few common causes: Problems when upgrading to a new version of the iOS.