What is a Toro S200?
The Toro S200 is a snow blower manufactured by the Toro lawn goods company. New Toro S200s are no longer sold by Toro, but it can be found on eBay and other used goods stores. It was a light snow blower with a light engine.
What engines are on Toro snowblowers?
Toro’s Power Max snow blowers are two stage machines with powerful Briggs and Stratton engines and wider clearing widths to move more snow in less time. They make tackling those deeper snowfalls a breeze with the Anti-Clogging system, Quick stick chute control, dash control levers, and the heavy-duty auger gearbox.
What is the top rated snowblower?
Check out the best snow blowers below.
- Best overall: PowerSmart PSSAM24 Snow Blower.
- Best for large areas: Husqvarna ST327 Snow Blower.
- Best gas-powered: Ariens Deluxe 28-inch Two-Stage Blower.
- Best electric: Snow Joe 21-inch Single-Stage Electric Blower.
- Best compact: Troy-Bilt Squall 21-inch Single-Stage Gas Blower.
When was the Toro S200 made?
1979 and 1985
History. Toro is a U.S.-based company specializing in small engine appliances, such as lawnmowers and snow throwers. The S200 model snow thrower was manufactured under a number of model numbers between 1979 and 1985, while the S620 was manufactured between 1894 and 1991.
What is the gas oil ratio for a Toro snowblower?
Toro 38583 Snow Blower User Manual This snowthrower uses a 50:1 gasoline-to-oil mixture. 2-cycle oil.