How do I install YouTube app on Android?
You can download the YouTube app on Google Play. Visit the Google Play Help Center to learn about managing Android app downloads from Google Play. Note: The app will only work on phones or tablets running Android version 4.0 and above.
How do I get YouTube on Google Play?
Watch YouTube on your smartphone or tablet with the YouTube app. You can download the YouTube app on Google Play. Visit the Google Play Help Centre to learn about managing Android app downloads from Google Play.
How do I install the new version of YouTube?
Update the YouTube app
- Open the Google Play Store app .
- Tap Menu. My apps & games.
- Apps with an update available are labeled “Update.”
- Tap Update All to update all apps. For individual apps, find the specific app you want to update and tap Update.
Which is the best YouTube downloader app?
12 Best Android Video Downloaders For YouTube
- YouTube Go. YouTube Go is a lightweight Android app from Google intended for low performing smartphones.
- Videoder. Videoder is a powerful and one of the best YouTube video downloaders for Android.
- Dentex YouTube Downloader.
- VidMate App.
How do I install YouTube without Google Play?
From your smartphone or tablet running Android 4.0 or higher, go to Settings, scroll down to Security, and select Unknown sources. Selecting this option will allow you to install apps outside of the Google Play store. Depending on your device, you can also choose to be warned before installing harmful apps.
How can I download an older version of YouTube on Android?
Originally Answered: Where can I download older version of YouTube? Go to settings>apps>YouTube. Disable the app….
- Search and Choose the video that you want to download.
- Copy the video link.
- Search google for “YouTube Video Downloader” and open a website from the results.
- Paste the link there and download.
How do I download from YouTube?
- Open YouTube app and go to the video you wish to download.
- Click on the three-dot icon placed below the video.
- Once the download is completed, users can find it in Library > Downloads.
- If you want to change the download quality, head to Settings by clicking on the profile tab and then click on Downloads.
How do I download YouTube videos on my Android phone?
Tap OPEN on the current page, or tap the Tubemate app icon in your Android’s App Drawer. Go to a YouTube video that you want to download. Type youtube.com into the text field at the top of the screen, then search for the video that you want to download and tap it. The video will open.
How do I Find my YouTube app?
Enter the search term for what you’d like to watch
What is a good YouTube downloader app?
MP3Studio YouTube Downloader is an easy to use YouTube playlist downloader software. It is one of the best YouTube downloader software that allows you to select from different file types and qualities while downloading YouTube videos. It can convert entire YouTube playlists in a few simple clicks.
Can I download YouTube app?
The YouTube app is available for download through the Google Play store and the Apple iTunes store. It allows users to search more quickly for YouTube videos and also share videos with a smart TV, Chromecast or compatible game system.