How do I transfer contacts from iPhone 4s to Android?
How to transfer contacts from iPhone to Android using your Google account:
- On your iPhone, open the Settings app.
- Go to Accounts & Passwords.
- Hit Add Account.
- Select Google and sign in to the Google account you’ll use with your new Android phone.
- Switch the Contacts toggle on.
- Hit Save.
How do I export contacts from iPhone 4s?
Easiest option: Open Export to CSV app > Begin Exporting > + > Edit Column Data > choose a source > Export. Next easiest: Settings > your name > iCloud > turn on Contacts > exit. Go to iCloud > Contacts > select all > Export vCard.
How do I transfer contacts from iPhone to Android without computer?
Here’s the kicker:
- Step 1: Create a google account. Go to google homepage, here you will find an option or section “create account”.
- Step 2: Add google account to your iPhone.
- Step 3: Synchronization of your data with google account.
- Step 4: Finally, log in to your Android device with the same google account.
What is the best app to transfer contacts from iPhone to Android?
Use an App to Transfer Contacts From iPhone to Android. There’s a free app called My Contacts Backup that lets you export contacts from your iPhone and import them on your Android device. You can use this app to create a file containing all your contacts, then email this file to your Android device.
How do I sync my iPhone contacts to my Google account?
Sync Google Contacts with your mobile device or computer
- On your iPhone or iPad, open the Settings app.
- Tap Contacts. You might need to scroll down.
- Tap Add account.
- Tap Add account.
- Follow the instructions to sign in to your Google Account.
- Choose which Google apps to sync with your device.
- Tap Save.
How do I get my Apple contacts on my Android?
You can transfer contacts from an iPhone to an Android using Google Drive, Gmail, or a “vCard” file. Syncing your iPhone’s contacts to Google Drive or Gmail will let you download them onto any Android phone. Making a vCard file then loading it on the Android will also transfer all of your contacts.
How do I export my iPhone contacts to Google?
Method 1. Backup iPhone Contacts to Google Gmail
- Go to Settings > Scroll down a little to choose Passwords & Accounts.
- Tap Add Accounts > Tap Google > Enter the required information to add your Gmail account and click Next.
- Click Save when your account is verified.
- Turn on Contacts Sync > Click Save to confirm.
How do I transfer iCloud contacts to Android?
Using iCloud Apple ‘s own iCloud synchronization service can also come in handy for transferring contacts from an iPhone to an Android smartphone . To do this, go to Settings > Mail, Contacts, Calendars, and then select ‘iCloud’ from account options. Now select contacts to sync your contacts with the iCloud account.
How do I transfer from iPhone to Android without iCloud?
Let’s use TouchCopy to copy contacts to your PC, and then import the contacts into Google – all without the use of iCloud.
- Connect your iPhone with TouchCopy, and open the “Contacts” tab.
- Hit “Copy as vCard” and select a save location.
- On your internet browser (e.g. Google Chrome) access your Google account apps.
How do I transfer from iPhone to Android without app?
Launch SHAREit on both phones and grant necessary permissions. Tap the Receive button on the Android Phone, and tap the Send button on the Android phone. Browse and choose the files you want to send from the iPhone and send it. After that, the receiver’s (Android) device should show up on the screen.
How can I export my iPhone contacts to Gmail?
How to Import iPhone Contacts into Gmail
- Tap the Settings Icon on your iPhone.
- Tap your Apple account at the top of the screen.
- Tap iCloud to enter iCloud settings.
- Enable Contact Sync with iCloud.
- Navigate to iCloud.com, enter your Apple ID credentials and click the sign-in arrow.
- Click the Contacts Icon.
How do I put my iPhone contacts into Gmail?
How to transfer data from iPhone 4S to Android phone?
Run the Mobile Transfer When you have installed the app, double click to open it. Soon, the window will pop up, with four modes for you to choose from. We are to select the blue one, “Phone to Phone transfer”. Step 2. Plug Your iPhone 4S and Android to Computer with USB Cords
How to transfer contacts from iPhone to Android smartphone?
Apple’s own iCloud synchronization service can also come in handy for transferring contacts from an iPhone to an Android smartphone. To do this, go to Settings > Mail, Contacts, Calendars, and then select ‘iCloud’ from account options. Now select contacts to sync your contacts with the iCloud account.
How do I transfer messages from my old phone to new phone?
If you need to transfer messages from your old phone to your new phone, our Droid Transfer software will do this for you if both devices are using the Android operating system as detailed in our blog article ( transfer messages from Android to Android ).
How do I get my contacts from my phone to iCloud?
On your iPhone, go to your Settings app and then your profile at the top. Tap iCloud and toggle on Contacts. Your contacts will upload to Apple’s cloud services shortly. Use a browser to go to iCloud.com and log in with your Apple ID.