How would you describe the smell of the air?
Use adjectives. Adjectives can describe the general, overall quality of the smell. Wispy, rancid, airy, musty, stale, fresh, putrid, faint, light, floral, and acrid are all adjectives that could pertain to smell. Smell origins may take the form of a noun (the smell of leather) or an adjective (a leathery smell).
How would you describe a good food smell?
Ambrosial – divine, sweet smelling, fragrant, aromatic. Anosmic – odorless, no smell at all. Aromatic – perfumed, fragrant, scented, sweet smelling, pungent, usually pleasing – it is not odorless and unscented. Balmy – having the pleasing fragrance of aromatic balm, mild, pleasant, gentle, soft and not pungent at all.
Does thank you all need a comma?
If you are telling someone “thank you” directly, you always need a comma after “thank you.” This is the most common way of using the phrase, so in most cases you will want that comma. You should also put a comma or a period after “thank you” if it’s the last part of a letter or email before your name or signature.
How would you describe a cloud?
The word cloud is most often used in the study of weather science to describe the large masses of evaporated water seen in the sky. Clouds can appear white or grey, and there are four main types of clouds: cirrus, cumulus, stratus and nimbus. Cirrus clouds tend to look thin and wispy, like long streamers or ribbons.
What to say in church thank you note?
NEXT, HERE ARE SOME WAYS YOU CAN LET YOUR PASTOR KNOW HOW MUCH THEY’RE APPRECIATED:
- Thanks for all the ways you lead and guide our church.
- Thanks for all you do for our church.
- Thank you for being such a great example of living a life of faith.
- You’re a blessing to our church.
How do you describe a smell?
Airy, acrid, aromatic, astonishing, balmy, balsamic, beautiful, bubbly, celestial, cheap, clean, cool, delicate, delicious, delightful, dewy, divine, exotic, exquisite, faint, familiar, favorite, fine, floral, fresh, green, gentle, great, graceful, heady, heavenly, heavy, holy, immortal, light, lovely, mild, musky.
How would you describe sky in creative writing?
The sky was ablaze with the fire of the setting sun. The night sky was aglow with bright city lights. The pale crescent moon shone like a silvery claw in the night sky. We looked up at the blanket of stars that stretched to infinity.
How do you tell someone that smells good?
Words That Describe Pleasant Smells
- ambrosial – sweet smelling, fragrant, aromatic.
- aromatic – perfumed, fragrant, scented, sweet smelling, pungent, usually pleasing.
- bouquet – the particular smell of a wine or flower.
- delicious – a pleasant smell.
How do you describe a beautiful night sky?
Here are some adjectives for night sky: clear terrestrial, magnificent and colorful, wan, wintry, wonderful, velvety, clear and peaceful, clear, eternal, clear blue-black, fresh and cool, tall, clear, ordinary tahitian, beautiful and lucid, ordinary unaffected, brittle cold, black eastern, cloudless, less black, black.
How do you show thanks to God?
Here is a list of 11 ways in which we can show thanksgiving to God.
- of 11. Remember Him. cstar55/E+/Getty Images.
- of 11. Recognize His Hand.
- of 11. Give Thanksgiving in Prayer.
- of 11. Keep a Gratitude Journal.
- of 11. Repent of Sins.
- of 11. Obey His Commandments.
- of 11. Serve Others.
- of 11. Express Gratitude to Others.
How would you describe cloudy weather?
overcast Add to list Share. Use the adjective overcast when you’re describing a cloudy sky. An overcast day can be dark, cold, and gloomy, or just quiet and calm. A day that’s gray and cloudy is overcast, and a dull, sunless sky can also be described this way.
How do you say thank you nicely?
Other ways to say thank you in any occasion
- I appreciate what you did.
- Thank you for thinking of me.
- Thank you for your time today.
- I value and respect your opinion.
- I am so thankful for what you did.
- I wanted to take the time to thank you.
- I really appreciate your help. Thank you.
- Your kind words warmed my heart.
How do you describe clouds in writing?
Here are some adjectives for clouds: few puffy, yon sanguine, dense turbulent, simply polluted, insubstantial pink, polluted red, vagrant white, fiery semicircular, dappled seaborne, aflame, huge, pleasantly intoxicating, dark and coppery, voluminous and slightly blood-flecked, viscous, uncouth, slightly blood-flecked.
How do you end a religious thank you note?
How do you end a letter religiously? Finish the note with a personal closing, such as, “With love and thanks” or “Blessings to you and yours,” rather than “Sincerely” or “Cordially.” Sign your name beneath the closing. Mail or deliver the note to the pastor within two weeks of the funeral.
How do you say thank you for food?
Here are some creatively edible thanks ideas:
- “You take the cake!”
- “With you, I get to have my cake and eat it, too!”
- “You are the icing on the cake!”
- “Your help made this a piece of cake!”
- “You’re my angel!” (attached this note to an angel food cake)
How do you express good food?
How’s It Taste?
- Tastes great! Eating something delicious right now?
- Really good! Here’s something else you could say instead of delicious.
- Wow, [this food] is amazing!
- This [food] is too [flavor] for me/for my taste.
- It could use a little more/less…