What is the biggest challenge facing students today?
Consider this list of 10 major challenges currently facing public schools, based on the perspective of many involved in the world of education today.
- Classroom Size.
- Family Factors.
- Student Attitudes and Behaviors.
- No Child Left Behind.
- Parent Involvement.
What do I expect to gain from college?
It prepares you, both intellectually and socially, for your career and your adult life. The benefits of a college education include career opportunities like better paying and higher skilled jobs, but studies have shown that it also leads to overall happiness and stability.
What are some class expectations?
- Respect yourself, the teacher & others. ·
- Put forth your best effort at all times. ·
- Be prepared for class each day. · Come prepared with all materials necessary:
- Follow directions when given. ·
- Pay attention, participate and ask questions. ·
- Preserve a positive learning environment. ·
- Take responsibility for your actions. ·
What are the main issues in education system?
The following are the main problems faced in the progress of education:
- Lack of funds: ADVERTISEMENTS:
- Expensive higher education:
- Neglect of Indian languages:
- Problem of Brain drain:
- Mass illiteracy:
- Wastage of resources:
- General education oriented:
- Problems of primary education:
What do students expect from their teachers?
Teachers expect students to be responsible and curious and also want them to follow rules and do their homework regularly. A teacher should commit to what he/she is saying, and a student should listen to each sentence and interpret it to learn. But, students want more from teachers than just lesson delivery.