How do I get my items back in gw2?
Recovering a Sold Item
- If you have not logged out or changed maps, speak to any vendor.
- Click the Buyback ( ) tab. This will display the items you’ve sold to vendors in the map.
- Highlight the item and click Buy back to purchase the item you accidentally sold.
What is the fastest way to earn karma in gw2?
Karma can be obtained from:
- Events (20 – 378 , based on event level, affected by modifiers)
- Hearts (90 – 675 , based on heart level, affected by modifiers)
- Fractals of the Mists (0 – 3,400 ; see Fractals of the Mists#Rewards, affected by modifiers)
- Raid boss bouncy chests (10,000 each, affected by modifiers)
Can you change ascended backpack stats?
Unlike other ascended armor components, ascended back items cannot have their stats changed in the Mystic Forge, so care must be taken to select the correct set. The Blood Ruby Backpack is the only back item that can have its stat reset with a Bloodstone Capacitor, allowing players to choose a different stat.
What is the Best Solo class in Guild Wars 2?
Necromancer. Necromancers do not walk alone.
Is Guild Wars 2 really free to play?
Since yesterday Guild Wars 2 is completely free-to-play, but if you want to experience the best end game content, then you have to purchase it. So, free-to-play for the core game, and buy-to-play for expansions.
What kind of game is Guild Wars 2?
Guild Wars 2 is a massively multiplayer online role-playing game developed by ArenaNet and published by NCSOFT .