How do I setup my Northwestern email in Outlook?
Microsoft Outlook for Android
- Select Get Started.
- Enter your @northwestern.edu email address, then tap Continue.
- When prompted with the Northwestern Online Passport.
- If prompted to Activate Device Administrator, tap Activate, then Activate this device admin app.
- When prompted to add another account, tap Skip.
What is my Northwestern email address?
Most Northwestern students, including undergraduates, graduate students, and some School of Professional Studies students will use @u.northwestern.edu accounts.
How do I setup my Northwestern email on my Mac?
Apple Mail for macOS
- Go to Apple menu> System Preferences> Internet Accounts.
- Click Exchange.
- Enter your Name and Northwestern email address and click Sign In.
- Apple Mail will ask you to confirm: “Sign in to your Exchange acount using Microsoft?”.
- The Northwestern Online Passport window will appear.
How do I activate my Northwestern email?
Activate Your NetID Once you have received an activation code from your department’s NetID coordinator, you can activate it by going to NUValidate. Enter your NetID as the user name and your activation code as the password. Follow the password creation guidelines and establish answers to your security questions.
What is my Northwestern NetID?
Your NetID is your electronic identity at Northwestern. The most common format of a NetID is a combination of three letters (often related to your name) and four numbers. Your NetID is different from your seven-digit student ID number.
What is Northwestern’s acceptance rate?
Northwestern University/Acceptance rate
How do I contact Northwestern University?
- General Information: Email [email protected] or call 847-491-7271.
- Transfer Students: Email [email protected] or call 847-467-1864.
- International Students: Email [email protected] or call 847-491-3023.
How do I change my net ID?
- Activate your new NetID — Provide identifying information and follow the prompts to set up a NetID password.
- Change your NetID password — Log into the Online Toolkit, click Change Password, and follow the prompts.
- Reset your NetID password — Provide identifying information and follow the prompts.
How do I reset NetID?
Reset Your Forgotten NetID Password Online
- Navigate to the NU Validate log in page.
- Enter your NetID and leave the Password field blank.
- Click the Forgot Your Password? button.
- Answer at least two of your security questions.
- Follow password change prompts and click Change Password.
Does Northwestern have a mailing list?
Mailing lists have been a critical component of scholarly collaboration. Northwestern faculty, staff, and students can subscribe to appropriate lists and/or apply online to request creation of list as long as the list complies with the University’s Listserv Policy.