What does the word redacted mean in legal terms?
Redacted, a fairly common practice in legal documents, refers to the process of editing a document to conceal or remove confidential information before disclosure or publication.
How do you say very positive?
Synonyms for Very positive
- extremely positive.
- highly positive.
- very good.
- most welcome.
- very favourably.
- very welcome.
- quite positive.
- very good thing.
What is the opposite of cradle?
Verb. ▲ Opposite of to hold gently as if in a cradle. abandon. drop.
How do you redact something?
Choose Tools > Redact. On the Edit menu, choose Redact Text & Images. Select the text or image in a PDF, right-click, and select Redact. Select the text or image in a PDF, choose Redact in the floating context-menu.
What is detrimental effect?
Something that is detrimental to something else has a harmful or damaging effect on it. …foods suspected of being detrimental to health. [ + to] The government’s policy of high interest rates is having a detrimental effect on industry.
What does detrimental mean in English?
What’s the opposite of detrimental?
detrimental. Antonyms: beneficial, profitable, augmentative. Synonyms: injurious, hurtful, pernicious.
Why are documents redacted?
Redaction in its sanitization sense (as distinguished from its other editing sense) is the blacking out or deletion of text in a document, or the result of such an effort. It is intended to allow the selective disclosure of information in a document while keeping other parts of the document secret.
What is another word for take back?
suppress; revoke; withhold; subdue; retract; keep in control; recant; keep back; pulverize; take back; rub fine; crush; pulverise; withdraw; swallow; unsay; return; bring back; repossess.
What’s the opposite of redacted?
Opposite of to hide or conceal something (literally or figuratively) disclose. bare. display. divulge.
How do you black out something on a PDF?
How to black out text in PDF files?
- You can start by opening our online PDF editor.
- Click and drag a PDF into the toolbox.
- Choose ‘Add shape,’ choose the square box, and modify its size and color as needed.
- Drag the box over a block of text.
- Hit ‘Finish’ and save the document to your local drive.
How do you sanitize a document?
- Open the PDF in Acrobat DC, and then do one of the following: Choose Tools > Redact.
- Click Sanitize Document. The Sanitize Document dialog box is displayed.
- Click OK. Specify a filename and locaton.
- Click Save to save the document and automatically finish the sanitization process.