How do you use Gibbed save editor in Borderlands 2 PC?
Install on PC
- Download the latest version of the Borderlands 2 Save File Editor. (Optional) .
- Open Gibbed’s.
- Click “Open”. PC should be the platform selected by default.
- Navigate to your save folder. Gibbed’s should already be here by default.
- Open your save and mod away.
How do you mod Borderlands 2 PC?
How to add Mods for Borderlands 2
- Install the Unofficial Community Patch.
- Download Mods from Github.
- Save Mods at programfiles/steam/steamapps/commen/borderlands2/binaries/
- Run BLCMM.
- Setup Mods.
- Run Borderlands 2.
- In the main menu enable the console menu by pressing your preset key (F6 in the example).
What are Gibbed codes?
Gibbed codes are strings of text that refer to a specific item within Borderlands 2. They look like this for example: BL2(BwAAAADSBhYoAgPQ0BBabQAiBeIGom3i/////////z8AInCibuI=) You use these when you want to add an item to your character.
What are the best weapons in Borderlands 2?
The weapon types in Borderlands 2 are: Sniper Rifles. Rocket Launchers. Pistols. Sub Machine Guns. Shotguns. Combat Rifles. Shields. Grenades.
How to get modded Badass Rank in Borderlands 2?
Load up a second profile with a character that has like 10 million cash. Then enter that game with your main profile (the one who’s bad-ass rank you want to boost) and create a new…. mechro for example. Now simply trade the 10 mil from one character to your main, and back again. Now your bad-ass rank will go up something like 166 ranks.
Are there Eridian weapons in Borderlands 2?
Eridian is no longer a Weapons Manufacturer in Borderlands. Rather you can find similar weapons in Borderlands 2 created by the E-Tech. Relics have a wide range of abilities. Increase Max Health. Increase Gun Damage of a particular gun type. Increase Gun Damage of a particular manufacturer. Increase Cooldown rate. Increase Resistance to Damage.
Are there revolvers in Borderlands 2?
Revolver is the title of a group of common pistols in Borderlands 2 and Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel that always have either white, green or purple rarity. They are manufactured exclusively by Jakobs and commonly spawn with the Dahl, Maliwan, Tediore, and bandit/scav barrels.