How many views is good for a blog?
If you have more than 100,000 pageviews a month on your blog (total pageviews, not unique) you should be blogging full-time (i.e. earning more than $3,500/month from your blog).
How can I write my own blog?
Create a blog
- Sign in to Blogger.
- On the left, click the Down arrow .
- Click New blog.
- Enter a name for your blog.
- Click Next.
- Choose a blog address or URL.
- Click Save.
How do I write a student blog?
How to Write Awesome School Blog Posts
- Do your prewriting diligence. Every good writing assignment starts with pre-writing.
- Create a rough outline.
- Nail your title/headline.
- Get the readers attention.
- Support your main idea.
- Summarize so there’s no mistaking.
- Come up with a clincher.
What are the 5 types of blog?
To help you identify the best type of blog for you, here are five of the most common types of blogs.
- Personal Blog. As the name implies, a personal blog is about the person who runs the blog.
- Business Blog.
- Affiliate Blogs.
- Niche Blog.
- 5. News Blog.
Can you blog for free?
Completely Free. If you use the free version of WordPress.com, you can run a blog completely free. You don’t even need to worry about paying for a domain name as your free blogging site will be hosted at a URL like yourblog.wordpress.com.
How much does a blog cost?
|Web Hosting||$20 / month||X|
|Domain Name||$14 / year||X|
What is a blog for students?
Student blogging gives them a platform to explore their feelings about a topic. While it is often an educational topic, the students still know others will read it. The fact that they are providing information to others will give them a need to create good information since it opens them to criticism.
What are some good blog topics?
35 Blogging Ideas That Are Guaranteed to Be Popular Topics
- How To Guides. People generally hate reading instruction manuals.
- Politics. Politics are popular during every election year.
- Bacon. Everyone loves bacon.
- Recipes. Recipes are a great way to draw traffic to your blog.
- Beginner guides.
- Ultimate guides.
- Frequently asked questions.
Can personal blogs make money?
Naturally, there is a very high correlation between time, effort, and money. Most bloggers quit within the first year. However, if you were to stick with it, money is there. If you are willing to post solid, strategic content 3 times a week without fail, then in year one you can make anywhere from $1,000 – $10,000.
Can I use a fake name for my blog?
The answer is yes, you absolutely can! Authors have successfully used pen names for generations, and blogging is no different. In fact, Google has publicly stated that they’re OK with you blogging under a pseudonym.