What are synonyms for giggle?
What is a synonym for emphasis?
In this page you can discover 23 synonyms, antonyms, idiomatic expressions, and related words for emphasis, like: focus, importance, attention, insignificance, stress, unimportance, accent, empahsis, weight, accentuation and prominence.
What does fluff up mean?
v. To shake or ruffle something, especially something with feathers or fur, to make it softer, puffier, or larger: When my canary fluffs up its feathers, it looks round and fat. I fluffed up the cat’s fur with a hairbrush. The pillows will be more comfortable if you let me fluff them up.
What does scat stand for?
|SCAT||Student Coalition Against Tobacco|
|SCAT||Service Command Air Transportation (US Navy)|
|SCAT||Student Community Action Team|
|SCAT||Single Channel Autonomous Trunking|
How do you use giggle in a sentence?
Giggle sentence example
- Evelyn’s giggle turned into outright laughter.
- “If he were a tree,” she started to giggle and lowered the tablet.
- Sarah broke the silence with a tenuous giggle that evoked a twisted smile from Jackson.
- She suppressed a giggle .
- He will also giggle if his hand is pressed.
What does fluff stand for?
Funny Little Ugly Fat Fellow
What type of word is giggle?
noun. a silly, spasmodic laugh; titter. Slang. an amusing experience, incident, etc.: Going to a silly movie was always a giggle.
How do you get cute giggles?
How To Laugh Cute ?
- Be Friendly:
- Smile= Do not look like a goof when smile; just smile like your always do.
- Laugh hearty = As with smiling, laughter is a reflection of the soul.
- Give compliments= Everybody loves someone who sees good in others and makes them feel good.
- Be Smart:
What is a fluff man?
A fluffer is a makeup department role in pornography. Fluffer (London Underground), a person who cleans the tunnels during the night, while the trains are not running.
How do you use fluff in a sentence?
- Woolen blankets often have fluff on them.
- My coat is covered with fluff.
- He was picking bits of fluff off his trousers.
- He brushed the fluff off his coat.
- Most actors fluff their lines occasionally.
- My best sweater is covered with fluff.
- There’s fluff and dust under the furniture.
- Let me fluff up your pillows for you.