What skills do you want to improve?
- 1 COMMUNICATION SKILLS (LISTENING, SPEAKING AND WRITING)
- 2 ANALYTICAL AND RESEARCH SKILLS.
- 3 FLEXIBILITY/ADAPTABILITY.
- 4 INTERPERSONAL ABILITIES.
- 5 ABILITY TO MAKE DECISIONS AND SOLVE PROBLEMS.
- 6 ABILITY TO PLAN, ORGANISE AND PRIORITISE WORK.
- 7 ABILITY TO WEAR MULTIPLE HATS.
- 8 LEADERSHIP/MANAGEMENT SKILLS.
Which of these is successful time management strategy?
A successful time management strategy is allowing enough time to complete the activities you’ve planned. S h. WINDOWPANE is the live-streaming social network that turns your phone into a live broadcast camera for streaming to friends, family, followers, or everyone.
What would you do differently if you were the manager of your team?
Below are seven of the actions and traits that set great managers apart from all the others:
- Hiring smart.
- Getting to know their people.
- Setting a positive tone.
- Keeping the lines of communication flowing.
- Getting down in the trenches when needed.
- Giving credit where credit is due.
- Standing by their team.
What could be better at work?
10 Tips for a Better Work Performance
- Set Milestones.
- Organize, Plan and Prioritize.
- Stay Focused and Avoid Distractions.
- Manage Interruptions.
- Do one thing at a Time (Don’t Multi-task!)
- Don’t Leave Things Unfinished.
- Read Something New Every Day.
- Communicate Effectively.
What is a plateau period in your job?
be patient and learn all you can about the job. Plateau period refers to the time when you seem to cannot increase the productivity of your work regardless of your effort. During this time, you need to rely less on intensity and put more focus on your creativity to find a new method that would benefit you in your job.
What can your manager do differently?
20 Things Extraordinary Bosses Do Differently
- They give their employees public praise.
- They criticize in private.
- They make their employees #1.
- They allow their employees a good deal of autonomy.
- They have meaningful objectives.
- They connect with their employees.
- They aren’t afraid to get in the trenches.
- They honestly care about their staff.
What’s a toxic trait?
Toxic: capable of causing serious harm to a person’s health and well-being. There are certain behaviors that do nothing but drag you down, hold you back, and cause you to suffer.
What is the goal of aggression?
The goal of aggression is to remove the obstacle that’s causing frustration. One includes affective and hostile, reactive, or retaliatory aggression that is a response to provocation, and the other includes instrumental, goal-oriented or predatory, in which aggression is used as a mean to achieve a goal.